Tea Pot Dome Scandal

Hi,

 I am new to this list and thought I would jump right in and ask.

I am looking for articles that were in the LA paper about Harry F.
Sinclair, Lorena V. Goode and the Tea Pot Dome Scandal.  Does anyone
have any information on this.  I have searched the internet with
little success, mostly on the government's part in it.

I have been told stories of what happened, as my grandfather's sister
was Mr. Sinclair secretary and mistress for over 20 years.  I would
like to find more on the story and get the facts straight.  So any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

K. Renee (Collins) Knoll
Phoenix AZ
KRenee@USWest.net

ARNOLD   ANTHONY   COLLINS   COWELL   CUTTER DEPES  DOBBINS  EDSON
ELLERTON  EMERICK FINLEY  FURGESON   GOODE   HUTTON  LAUX  PACKARD
SHOONMAKER  STEEL  THOMPSON  TROUSDALE  VROOMAN  WILSON

GERMANS FROM RUSSIA
LAUBER  KNOLL  KOCH  KRUG  PFEIFER  SCHAMBERGER   VILLAGE HERZOG
RUSSIA
REICHEL  STEINMETZ  YEAGER  HOLL BILLINGER  HACHWIES  JUNGER  JAGER
VILLIAGE DIETEL RUSSIA
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/n/o/Renee-K-Knoll/
http://raven.cc.ukans.edu/~hisite/kancoll/books/cutler/cutler.html</A