Re: Sinclair Pictures

>John Quaterman

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/rhuseth/

>Thank you, John, I appreciate it!<br>

You're welcome.  But I think I'll ask Baigent and Lee if it's a conspiracy
that everybody who thanks me misspells my name....

It's Quarterman.  If you prefer the Norman French version, it's Quatremaine
(Sinclairs and Quatremaines may well have been related back in Normandy).
Or Latin Quatuormanus.  They all mean Four Hand.  But the American spelling
is Quarterman.

Anyway, there is are links to the above URL from
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/pictures.html
and
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

We'll be happy to add more people's pictures as they send them.

Thanks,
John
--
John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
President, Matrix Information and Directory Services (MIDS)