family history

After talking to the oldest remaining member of my family, I have obtained
some information that should help in my search of my roots.

We know that John Sinclair of Exeter Maine, believed to be the son of
Henry, came to North America in the mid 1600's.  His brothers and sisters
are unknown.  He was a soldier during the time of Cromwell when the
destruction of the Rosslyn Castle was ordered.

As far back as we know for direct family ties is goes as follows:
My Great-great-great grandfather, Moses Sinclair, came to Canada through
Detroit sometime after the War of 1812 after a dispute with his father
Adroniram Sinclair.  Moses dropped the surname of Sinclair and adapted the
name St.Clair.  He had a son Harley who had a son Edmond.  Edmond lived
most of his life and died in Galt Ontario.  Edmond had 3 sons.  One son,
who name escapes me at present, died at a very young age.  The other 2 sons
were Chesterman of Callendar Ontario and William of Burks Falls Ontario.
He also had 3 daughters - Mary Ziehm of Detroit, Murielle Fletcher of Gore
Bay Ontario, and Beth Weber of Missisauga, Ontario.  William St.Clair had
two sons, Dale of South Carolina, and Ross of Kitchener Ontario.  Dale had
one son, Shane.  Ross had a son, William Alexander, and a daughter which is
me, Rosslyn St.Clair.

If any of these names match what you have, please let me know so that I can
find more of my heritage.  Thankyou.

Rosslyn St.Clair