sinclair south africa

Ian Sinclair Wrench,
I read your message and found it interesting because I have a William and
Alexander in my line also. One problem though, the dates don't match up.
My Alexander came to America from Scotland in the late 1600's.  I wonder if
my Alexander is somehow related to your Alexander? Maybe in our research
our paths will cross. Who knows!  Keep up the search!!

                                              Brad Sinkler
                                              Sullivan, IL  USA