NEW BRUNSWICK SINCLAIRS

My name is Randolph Russell Sinclair and this is my first attempt at family ancestry research. I am looking for any background information on Sinclairs that settled in New Brunswick. My family does not keep in contact and I am doing my own research. My grandfather name was William J. Sinclair who married Scotland born Aldyth MacLeroy and settled in Saint John, New Brunswick. My family grew up in Rothesay, New Brunswick and I only know of a few relatives in the area and have no information on long distance siblings. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.