Re: Sinclair pronunciation

Hi Cousin,
	The name has been pronounced as you husband states.  The Scots
particularly in Caithness pronounce it that way.  I assume thats how the
first Sinclairs in America (1650) were called Sinkler.  Out side of that it
doesn't make any difference how you pronounce it, just keep it out there in
front of people.  Good to be able to talk with you.
			Yours Aye,
				David Sinclair Bouschor    Duluth, MN