Re: Indiana Sinclairs

Brad,

Are you the Brad Sinkler from Sullivan, IL?

I have some information on Bastro Sinkler who I first found in the 1850 DuBois
County, IN census.  Bastro was the father to Joseph Sinkler who brought his
family to Wayne County, IL.  Joseph eventually settled (and died) in Watson,
Effingham County, IL.  His daughter, Nancy Jane married my great-grandfather,
James L. Martin.  If any of this fits into who you're looking for, let me
know, and I'll provide some more information.

John S. Raschke in Springfield, IL