Re: John Bean - Elizabeth his dau

Thanks, Mariana, for your very helpful contribution to our discussion of
the Bean family.  I am especially intrigued by your comment

> Amazing how some of the above is correct, some is way off the mark!

Could you elaborate some more on that?  I take it that what you see in your
copy of Bernie Bean's book does not match up with other versions of the
story?  Or am I reading too much into your comment?

And it is good to hear that the book can be found without making a trip to
Utah.  Do you know whether other copies are available for purchase?  (By
the way, I have located yet another copy at the genealogy library at Fort
Wayne, Indiana, in case that is closer for those interested in looking at
it.  The call number there is 929.2 B374305b, or so I am told via email
from Mr. Curt Witcher of that library.)

Dave Gaskill