(no subject)

I have a request for any of my cousins in the State of Maine.  I am
looking for information on the parents of William George Sinclair.
William was born in Calis, Maine 17 March 1885. I believe he also had a
sister named Jenny who married George Martin. Jenny and George lived in
the Portland Maine area where he was employed by the Rail Road. He died
at a young age.
William and Jenny's parents were Thomas and Marion Sinclair. They both
migrated to North America from Scotland in the Mid to Late 1800's. If
anyone can provide information about Thomas and Marion Sinclair it would
be greatly appreciated.