[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com> (Return requested), "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com> (Return requested)
- Subject: Re: Related?
- From: Wanda Sinclair <Wanda.Sinclair@unilever.com>
- Date: 14 Jan 1998 18:20:35 Z
- Alternate-Recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-Recipients: Prohibited
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; 02A6734BD01F3039-MTAandromeda]
- X400-Originator: Wanda.Sinclair@unilever.com
- X400-Received: by mta MTAandromeda in /c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 14 Jan 1998 18:20:35 Z
- X400-Received: by /c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 14 Jan 1998 18:20:35 Z
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
TO: Cameron Sinclair
Start with what you know to the unknown.
It others words:
Talk to your oldest relatives;
Look for family documents: bibles, marriage or birth certificates,
If your SINCLAIR resided in Ontario:
The early Ontario Vital Statistics (Births: 1869-1900; Marriages:
1869-1914; Deaths: 1869-1925) are on microfilms at the Ontario
Archives (in Toronto) or at any Mormon Branch Family History Library.
The following Census are on microfilms at the Ontario Archives; the
Canadiana Room, North York Public Library; or can be inter-library
loan from the National Library in Ottawa: 1851, 1861, 1871 (Indexed
for Ontario), 1881, 1891, & 1901 (gives date of birth).
Also if you give me a complete data on your SINCLAIR, I will see what
I can do, because I have collected many SINCLAIR families listed in
Ontario (have been doing genealogy for the last 19 years).
______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org at INTERNET
Date: 1/12/98 10:09 PM
Hello fellow Sinclair's.
My name is Cameron Sinclair, an Environmental Science student at the
University of Guelph (Canada). I am beginning a foggy search on the ancestral
backgrounds of my particular line of Sinclair's. All of which I have found out
is my grandfathers name, Raymond Donald Sinclair, a Canadian who I can only
estimate was born in the late 1800's.
If anyone can be of some assistance I would be appreciated.
"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered,
charged the fields of Bannockburn. The fought like warrior poets. They fought
like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."
- Re: Related?
- From: Margaret Rintoul/Neil Sinclair <email@example.com>