Duncan Sinclair

I am descended from DUNCAN SINCLAIR born ca 1781 in Scotland.
Emigrated to Moore County, North Carolina probably as a child
with his father, JOHN SINCLAIR, before 1790.  He died in the
1850s in Randolph County, North Carolina.  His daughter
KIZZIE (or Christian) married William Goins about 1836.

Does anyone know where in Scotland this family came from?
Names of JOHN SINCLAIR'S spouse and DUNCAN SINCLAIR'S first
wife would be greatly appreciated.  Names of Duncan's
other children are not known to me at this time.  HELP!