Re: Molly Sinclair

Dave,

Molly appears in Pete Cummings' booklet "Descendants of George
Sinclair, 4th Earl of Caithness, for 10 Generations." It confirms
what you already have on her. I don't know if you already have this
further information on her or not but what appears there is:

--- Quoting ---
Molly Sinclair (Samuel; Richard, Col; Samuel; John, Jr.; John,
Immigrant; Henry; John; George) was born 19 April 1786 in Vassalboro,
ME. Molly died in Perry, Ohio. She married Elijah Haswell. He was
born about 1785. Issue: Hersom Haswell, born about 1820.

There is information on each of her ancestors in the booklet as well.
This traces Molly back to George, 4th Earl of Caithness.

Regards,
Paul Sinclair

--- Original Message of dgaskill (07:39 AM 12/26/97 -0500)---