F. Sinclair Oswald

Do you think Mr. Oswald would mind if you gave us his address?  I have an
Ohio connection in my Sinclair line, and I would like to contact him to
exchange info.  I suspect others on this list might also be interested, but
perhaps you should get his permission before posting his address publicly?

For others who might be interested, the Ohio Sinclair I am seeking
information on is Molly Sinclair (my ggg grandmother), born April 1786 at
Vassalborough, Maine to parents Samuel Sinclair and Sally Perkins.  I
gleaned this much info from Leonard A. Morrison's book _The History of the
Sinclair Family in Europe and America_ (1896), but Morrison tells me only
that Molly married Elijah Haswell, lived in Gerry, NY several years, and
died in Perry, Ohio.  I know also that her son, Hezron Haswell, moved on to
Dekalb County, Indiana, but I would like to know more about Molly and
Elijah.

Best wishes to all for the holidays.  I am looking forward to the
discussions on this list during the upcoming year as I have only recently
discovered my Sinclair kinship.  Happy Hogmanay!

Dave Gaskill

----------
> From: BillSincl <BillSincl@aol.com>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: William H. Sinclair
> Date: Friday, December 26, 1997 12:59 AM
>
> There is an F. Sinclair Oswald in Perrysburg, Ohio. that does a genealogy
of
> the Sinclair clan. I wish he were computer literate, but I don't believe
he
> ever will be.
> Maybe some of you know of him. We write to him occasionally.
>
> It looks like John W. from Caithness might be my ancestor. I'll check
further.