[an error occurred while processing this directive]
In response to the inquiry re the name Onalie I can add the following: In our little community of 'Lower Economy' here in Nova Scotia we have a neat little "Interpretation Center" for the edification of the tourists that may pass this way. One day 3 or 4 years ago, I happened to stop by there while a husband, wife and daughter were there inquiring about Prince Henry Sinclair. I thought that was a great coincidence since I am a member, treasurer and newsletter editor of The Prince Henry Sinclair Society of North America. Their name is Fortmiller and the ladies name is Onnolee. This seems to be synonymous with Onalie. In any case, her explanation to me regarding the name Onnolee was that it was an Indian name that her mother liked and so ----- Following is her address for both summer and winter if you would like to correspond. 52 Fortmiller Onnolee House 768 Green Circle Venice FL 34285 53 Fortmiller Onnolee House 4194 Reservoir Road Geneseo NY 14454 Neil [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html