[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Sally, Someone once said, "Variety is the spice of life". I hope you continue to contribute. ----- Original Message ----- From: Sally Spangler <esdemio@worldnet.att.net> To: Sinclair Digest <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:20 AM Subject: Most of the people and differences in sentence structure > Hello, I suppose I am 'guilty' of not staying on Sinclair subjects, and > if that offends someone, I am sorry. But, there does not seem to be a > statement that says that is the only subject topic - our Sinclair > background. > Neil - if I wish for the person(s) on the other side of the internet > list to think about or respond to what I have written, I will use a > dash, or maybe a series of them. Dashes in a sentence are an accepted > punctuation, at least here in the Puzzle Capital of America - > Washington, DC. > So - what would the rest of you like to have? Stay on Sinclair subjects > only? In which case, I will say good bye. Sally > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html