[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Thank you Ian. That clears it up for me. Ken SK/Canada ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian of Noss Head" <iansinclair@nosshead.freeserve.co.uk> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 6:10 PM Subject: Re: "Most" of the people > Very simple Ken, > I personally, read all the messages, and extract out of the messages, what > is meaningful and useful to me in my interests and research studies. > Some of the messages do not have any interest to me personally because they > contain little, or no Sinclair related information. > I repeat, most people who contribute to the discussion group, either seek > help, or offer help, that in my opinion is where the strength of the > discussion group lies, others offer items of interest in general, some > offer nothing. > If you are looking for some hidden meaning in my text I am sorry to > disappoint you. > I believe John has done a super job in setting up the list, and gaining the > interest of many people, who have in turn supported what the list was > created for. > > Yours Aye > > Ian of Noss Head > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Ken W Sinclair <kenws@sk.sympatico.ca> > To: <sinclair@matrix.net> > Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 10:47 PM > Subject: Re: "Most" of the people > > > > Dear Ian of NossHead > > I have read and reread this mesage many times, trying to understand it. > > I do not understand how you decide who "most of the people" are. > > Ken > > SK/Canada > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Ian of Noss Head" <iansinclair@nosshead.freeserve.co.uk> > > To: <sinclair@matrix.net> > > Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 10:49 AM > > Subject: Re: new member to group > > > > > > > Welcome to the list Mark, > > > I am very pleased to see that Major Ron has had a little influence on > you, > > I > > > know you will enjoy the list, even though it is not always Sinclair > items > > > that appear, most of the people that contribute to the discussion list > > have > > > something of value to contribute, so keep looking in and savour the good > > > bits. > > > > > > Yours Aye > > > Ian of Noss Head [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html