[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Antonia I have been in Dunbeath and it is a smallish village, and so it is very likely that your Catherine is the same one as mine. I have details incl a book with a Sinclair chapter( copy at Noss Head), the same on CD as well as a couple of family trees that I can send to you.I'll contact you off list. Mark ----- Original Message ----- From: <InVeritas2@aol.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 3:36 PM Subject: For Mark Anderson. > Hi Mark, > Thank you for your response. > Well now! My Catherine Sinclair was indeed born in Dunbeath in 1810! > As far as her parentage is concerned, I am sure that if you have ever been > confronted with the overwhelming number of Sinclairs - (not to mention > Catherine Sinclairs!) on the micro-fiches, you will understand why I put that > particular project temporarily on the 'back-burner'! > > I am dying of curiosity to know why you ask the question! > > Kind regards, > Antonia. > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html