[an error occurred while processing this directive]
This book was written by Irish ex-patriot and now resident Canadian. The book was fairly well received critically and has been available since last year. Clan Sinclair Canada has been selling it since it came out. Mark is a good friend to Clan Sinclair and he has been present at all our functions in Nova Scotia for the past several years. Clan Sinclair provided a piper and some troops for the launch of this book in Toronto. It is a personal view of how the story unfolded for him and a good summary of what was known in 2000. Mark is a serious writer and gets it right and is not out there on the fringes of our story ...mummies in Utah etc. Speaking of which I ordered my "Following the Ark" from Indigo Canada and it is on the way I am told. Tried to order it from Walmart but they would not accept Canadian Visa!!!! That is a first for me but I guess everyone has his/her policy. Aye, Rory -----Original Message----- From: kevin and rika <kevrik@shaka.com> To: sinclair@matrix.net <sinclair@matrix.net> Date: Saturday, March 10, 2001 1:29 PM Subject: Another New Book >I found this for sale at borders.com. I was curious if anyone knows anything >about the book or author. >"The Sinclair Saga: Exploring the Facts & the Legends of Prince Henry >Sinclair" by Mark Finnan. Currently on sale at $13.46. >Also , I thought I heard the Frederick Pohl book was to be updated and >republished this year. Take care , Kevin > >[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org >[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html