[an error occurred while processing this directive]
my boss is from china...what would you like to know. Debbie ----- Original Message ----- From: Ken DeB <kendeb52@yahoo.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:12 PM Subject: totally non-Sinclair personal request > I'm sorry for bothering the list with a personal matter, but with the > world-wide membership, I think someone here may be able to help me out. I > have a possibility of a 6-month job in mainland China (location not yet > known), and would appreciate anyone with information that would help me > make a decision to send me an e-mail OFF-LIST at kendeb52@yahoo.com in the > next couple of days. I'm interested in receiving negative or positive > comments. > > Thanks in advance. > > Ken DeBusk, Michigan, USA > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html