[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Susan: Please send me the address. Thanks Les DaneBowen@aol.com wrote: > > Hi! > > Mr. Sinclair could send a Letter to the Editor to the Editor of the > Scottish Banner newspaper asking him where the place in Scotland is that he > wants to find. I did this because my great-great grandfather James Sinclair > was born on St. Helena Island, Scotland, and I could not find it on a map. > This newspaper published my letter and people wrote and told me it was near > Glenluce, Scotland. My husband and I went to Glenluce when we visited the > British Isles in September 2000. If he would like the address of the > Scottish Banner, I would be glad to send it to you so you can send it to him. > > Sincerely, > > Susan M. Grady > Virginia Commissioner > Clan Sinclair Association, U.S.A. > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html