[an error occurred while processing this directive]
It looks like Sean Connery is putting lots of his money into a movie about Mary Queen of Scots. BBC and Raging Star Films of Scotland along with Los Angeles companies will work on it. It will be controversial and covers her life from age 19 when she leaves France to after she marries Earl of Bothwell, her third husband. She had a fascinating life. I imagine the writers will have a hay day with some of the events in her life. The attempt by the Scots to blow up her husband was pretty absurd too. I wonder whether we will see any of our Sinclairs in her court???? Wouldn't it be wonderful if these historical movies could create a new interest in history...or am I hallucinating? Laurel [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html