[an error occurred while processing this directive]
You can also get the book from the Deseret Book.com site JL ----- Original Message ----- From: <IDL64@aol.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 11:21 AM Subject: Re: The Book --Ark of the Covanet Ivan spoke too soon > > > Dear Cousins, > > I take back what I wrote earlier about the book ARK OF THE COVENANT. I > had received an e-mail this a.m. from Walmart.com saying it was not > available. I called the 800 number and the lady said yes they would never > have it again. > > Then I went home (this computer is in our corp. office) and had a voice > mail, where she had called back. She had talked to her supervisor and learned > that it was just back ordered. Soooooo I hurried back here to let you know > not to panic. Walmart will fill orders on the book. > > Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am certainly eager > to have the book, as I am sure many of you are. > > Yours aye, Ivan D. Lancaster of Indiana > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html