[an error occurred while processing this directive]
----- Original Message ----- From: <jrsinc@mo-net.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:29 PM Subject: New Publication > > Dear Sinclair Discussion List members > I am writing regarding a publication I have found concerning the Sinclair's. > I have made it my hobby to obtaining and researching for books concerning the Sinclair family and sent lists of my discoveries before they were on the publications lists a few times but have never got a reply. I am hoping you will be the right contact. > I am a member of the Clan Sinclair Society. I have the book 'Following the Ark of The Covenant'-The Treasure of God > by Kerry Ross Boren ( assisted Alex Haley with research on his books ROOTS and QUEEN ) and Lisa Lee Boren > published by Bonneville Books and distributed by CFI ( Cedar Fort , Incorporated) > ISBN: 2-55517-459-0 > The book has genealogies of the Sinclair's. Has articles about the Knights Templars, The Rosslyn Sinclairs, The Gunn family. It also has references to a Sinclair connection to Joseph Smith the founder/Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and his ancestors > The most fascinating discovery is that of Brewers Cave in Utah, where there was discovered a Templar Knight mummified- The book states that the mummy is thought to be of the Gunn/Sinclair clan ! ! ! ! > I have a job to put the book down to write this e-mail ! > I searched Amazon.com Barnes and Noble and Wal*mart to purchase this book the cheapest copy and freight cost is at www.walmart.com item # 1555174930 $17.95 + $3.47 shipping > I have every book in the Sinclair clan publications list and more but this is the most interesting in my mind. I want to let other clan members know that it is available > If you are aware of anyone to forward this book info on it's a must! > thank you for reading this e-mail > Your cousin, > JOHN SINCLAIR-HALL > > > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html