[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Susan: Your generous offer to translate is really appreciated. I will fine tune my message and e-mail it to you. Perhaps I should add to the message that a family friend from Ontario visited my Sinclairs in Bolivia many years ago and was greeted at the airport by my Granduncle dressed in his kilts and playing the bagpipes. I did not have too much success using the telephone directory because of my lack of Spanish. The address for a great telephone directory website is (www.teldir.com/eng/). I would like the addresses/telephone numbers for Sinclair, de Queroga and Lackie in the two South American countries. Perhaps you can send them as attachments. Alternatively you could guide me through the mechanics. On a poignant note I am in possession of a letter from Cochabamba given to me my Aunt. The letter is from Donaldson's granddaughter Maria. I wrote a letter to the address on the envelope however it was returned after several months unopened. On a sad note the last word my grandfather Leslie heard from his brother Donaldson was in the 1960's when Donaldson was in his 80's. Donaldson said "He was sick and tired of running to the hills". Thankyou for your help, Les Sinclair DaneBowen@aol.com wrote: > > Dear Mr. Sinclair, > > This is concerning your recent message. My husband is a retired > diplomat who lived in South America. He said that Cochabamba is a large city > in Bolivia. There are Internet Websites that give residential telephone > numbers in foreign countries. If you don't know what these sites are, you > can type the word "telephone" and the names of sites will come up. If you > can't find them, I would be glad to help you. The site I use most for > telephone numbers is: www.anywho.com I don't know if it gives numbers for > foreign countries or not. > I am fluent in Spanish and would be glad to translate your message from > English into Spanish free of charge if you would like. You could send me > your message via E-mail if you would like. If you would rather mail it to > me, please let me know and I will send you my mailing address. > > Sincerely, > > Susan M. Sinclair Green Grady > Virginia Commissioner > Clan Sinclair Association, U.S.A. > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html