[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Yes Lynne, I do wonder... and I think it's a great shame that they haven't had at least the courteousy to acknowledge the contact. I also think it's a great shame that more people aren't taking advantage of this study. Milamba ><< Unfortunately almost all the societies and clubs they've >contacted world wide have not responded in any form, even to acknowledge >their request. >> > >Don't you wonder why these clubs and societies HAVEN"T responded to the LDS >blood drive??? > >Lynn Sinclair >[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org >[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right. -- Mark Twain [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html