[an error occurred while processing this directive]
At 14:55 17/01/01 -0500, you wrote: >To Andrew and Niven SInclair: > >Just received the VHS of «The Secret Roll» today, and I couldn't wait to see >it! Let me tell you, it is a precious document, well documented, with >interresting comments and beautiful shots - the most revealing one being the >long pan shot on the scroll itself... and the carbon dating report that >proves its age... > >I may have to watch it over again because I am not sure I understood exactly >where the Secret Roll was found? (in Orkney or at Roslyn Chapel?) > >The video mentions « Thanks to Niven Sinlair»... I want to thank both Niven >Sinclair and director-writer Andrew Sinlair for this litle jewel. > >Francine very interested to see this, and the book. Can anyone provide a brief summary of the book's subject matter? Ash >[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org >[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html