[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Laurel, Unfortunately it was not me. Donna St. Clair Willis On 16 Jan 2001 12:25:08 -0800 Spirit One Email <laurel@spiritone.com> wrote: >Dear Donna, > I am trying to remember whether you were the author of the wonderful >story awhile ago about driving to the Auchuty residence and getting out in >the rain and kissing the the soil?? Whoever did that painted a great and >funny scene for me. >Laurel >=============== > >> Uncle Neil, >> To clear up any confusion to you or the list, I am the culprit that >posted all the information about our line when I joined the discussion list. >> Your neice, >> Donna >> >> >Subject: Auch >> >I had a ggggrandmother by the name of Isabella Auchmuty, >> >born April 3, 1772 - her father was Captain Samuel Auchmuty. > > >[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org >[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html > Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html