[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Speaking of large cats, I notice that some of the men in the pipe bands wear a leopard skin. Were there leopards in Scotland? Laurel ----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and rika" <kevrik@shaka.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 6:02 PM Subject: A "Rood" Question > What exactly is a 'rood'? > Since I have the floor, I also have been reading "Robert Bruce and the > Community of the Realm of Scotland" which mentions the office of Pantler of > Scotland. Would someone be able to enlighten me as what the Pantler was and > did? Mahalo and take care , Kevin > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html