Re:Sally please stay with us.

    Dear Cousin Sally,

    Stay with us.  We Sinclairs are interested in a lot of things.  I would
rather hear what is of concern to our family members, than take a chance of
missing out on something that may not be of interest to all, but could be of
interest to some.

    Just like the neener business, I thought perhaps it was Celtic/Scottish
for something. For a long time I really did not know what Yours Aye meant.

    Stay with us, because I may need some questions answered.

    Sincerely,  Your Cousin, Ivan of Trafalgar