Re: For Sally and Bruce ( A pennies worth )

Hi enmemi

What an intriguing name. Where does it hail from and you yourself?
Any way, in my understanding Sinclair and Labehotierre are the one and same person who is a Sinclair, and apparently lives in France.

We are a very widely spread family. I am an Australian by birth descended from a Caithness Sinclair and Niven is my first cousin once removed.

Sinead.