Georgia/North Carolina Sinclair

Your message, which will be sent to everyone
on the list sinclair@mids.org.
*Remember: you must join the list before you can post.*
I am looking for the parents of my great great grandmother Nancy R. Sinclair.  She was born in North Carolina according to to the 1900 and 1920 Census.  She married Jesse T. Brannon in Atlanta Georgia around 1893/94. She gave birth to her first child in Sept. of 1895.  Nobody in my family has any idea of the names of her parents but according to the census records Nancy R. Sinclair reported that her father was from Germany in the 1900 census and that he was from Scotland in the 1920 census.  I have tried to look for my gg grandmother as a child listed with her parents in census records. I am also trying to get my hands on her birth records.