(no subject)

for: labehotierre" <labehotierre@wanadoo.fr>

Thank you very much for the other verses. I think the reason I get
choked up is that I had two brothers in WWII, one in the Navy and one in
the Army. I have friends who have like family members in the war.  They
too get choked up.   Even from this side of the ocean, the war was
brought by newsreels and radio broadcasts.  I remember sitting on the
floor in front of the radio listening to Hitler's harangues and Mr.
Churchill's stirring speeches. The films of bringing off the BEF at
Dunkirk still has a place in my memory.  Sally