Re: My Sinclair Family

Dear Mr. Thompson,

     Thank you very much for your message.  My Sinclair family did not live
in the cities you mentioned.  However, we think the family of my great-great
grandmother Mary McArthur, who married John Sinclair, was from Glasgow.  You
said that Isabel McArthur lived in Paisley, which is near Glasgow.  I don't
know if these two ladies belonged to the same McArthur family or not.  I
don't know home common a name McArthur was in those days.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady