Re: Another New Book

Thanks for the information , Rory. Apparently it has just been republished,
which is why I thought it was new. Some of the stuff is pretty far out that
concerns Henry. The Templar connection seems to cause peoples creative
juices to flow. I did just receive, but have not yet read "The Templars" by
Piers Paul Read (since everyone seems to buying books by the bundle). Also
just finished "The Black Douglases" which had some interesting Sinclair
information. Take care, Kevin