Re: The joy of research

on 09/03/01 13:53, Iain at iain.laird@btinternet.com wrote:

Dear Ian,

I have checked your (really nice) website and found the link to the GRO but
saw nothing available online. Or is it me who finds it so complicated every
time?!?  I am not especially in a hurry!, I could write (snail mail) and
wait for 3 months (minimum) for an answer to my query. But I'd like to clear
a few facts sooner! Any suggestions? All data that was available until a few
weeks ago on the Jesus Christ of latter day Saints' website has somehow
vanished! verything was there before Christmas, now all is gone (???). I
have some print outs but not my complete family line. Could a transfer of
the data have happened? Where to? If not, then, what may have happened?

Thanks for your help!

FB