RE: Movie

According to Henderson, Robert STEWART Lord of Shetland, one of the many
illegitimate children to James V of Scotland (ie, was a half-brother to Mary
Queen of Scots), had a daughter who married James SINCLAIR 1st of Murkle and
some of their descendants were SINCLAIR Earls of Caithness.  Robert Stewart
I think was tied up with some of  the events re Darnley.
-Peter