From: John Liley
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:42 AM
Subject: Masons Mormons

Folks I have all the supporting info regarding all that muddled history.  I did not want to get into Theology on the list.  If anyone would like further info please contact me off the list. firstmortage@beehivecredit.com Did you know that Joseph Smith's first plural wife was Captain Morgan's Widow?

Liley