Re: New Publication

----- Original Message -----
From: <jrsinc@mo-net.com>
To: <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:29 PM
Subject: New Publication

> Dear Sinclair Discussion List members
> I am writing regarding a publication I have found concerning the
Sinclair's.
> I have made it my hobby to obtaining and researching for books concerning
the Sinclair family and sent lists of my discoveries before they were on the
publications lists a few times but have never got a reply. I am hoping you
will be the right contact.
> I am a member of the Clan Sinclair Society. I have the book 'Following the
Ark of The Covenant'-The Treasure of God
> by Kerry Ross Boren ( assisted Alex Haley with research on his books ROOTS
and QUEEN ) and Lisa Lee Boren
> published by Bonneville Books and distributed by CFI ( Cedar Fort ,
Incorporated)
> ISBN: 2-55517-459-0
> The book has genealogies of the Sinclair's. Has articles about the Knights
Templars, The Rosslyn Sinclairs, The Gunn family. It also has references to
a Sinclair connection to Joseph Smith the founder/Prophet of The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and his ancestors
> The most fascinating discovery is that of Brewers Cave in Utah, where
there was discovered a Templar Knight mummified- The book states that the
mummy is thought to be of the Gunn/Sinclair clan ! ! ! !
> I have a job to put the book down to write this e-mail !
> I searched Amazon.com Barnes and Noble and Wal*mart to purchase this book
the cheapest copy and freight cost is at www.walmart.com item # 1555174930
$17.95 + $3.47 shipping
> I have every book in the Sinclair clan publications list and more but this
is the most interesting in my mind. I want to let other clan members know
that it is available