Re: SINCLAIR FROM SCOTLAND TO ARGENTINA TO BOLIVIA

Dear Mr. Sinclair,

     This is concerning your recent message.  My husband is a retired
diplomat who lived in South America.  He said that Cochabamba is a large city
in Bolivia.  There are Internet Websites that give residential telephone
numbers in foreign countries.  If you don't know what these sites are, you
can type the word "telephone" and the names of sites will come up.  If you
can't find them, I would be glad to help you.  The site I use most for
telephone numbers is: www.anywho.com     I don't know if it gives numbers for
foreign countries or not.
     I am fluent in Spanish and would be glad to translate your message from
English into Spanish free of charge if you would like.  You could send me
your message via E-mail if you would like.  If you would rather mail it to
me, please let me know and I will send you my mailing address.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Sinclair Green Grady
Virginia Commissioner
Clan Sinclair Association, U.S.A.