Re: Molecular Genealogy

Brigham Young University was the sponser in Jamestown on Saturday for the
Molecular Biology.  The young Italian gentleman gave a wonderful presentation
that made sense to me even though I had not used my genetic knowledge much
since my college days 25 years ago.

The release offered several options for varying levels of consent for use of
the blood.

Just think a few years from know we might be able to better define the links
of various Sinclair lines by studying the Y Chromosomes of direct male
descendents.  It will also play into the research mentioned by others
regarding the theories of Orcadian descent from the Vikings and others.  One
the database is established a strand of hair or cheek swab will suffice for
DNA.                                Amazing.....                     Marilyn