Re: Happy Australia Day. Jan. 27th.

Hello Malcolm,
                     You were very thoughtful to remember our National Day and to send your greetings.
Although we don't match the Americans in their expressed patriotism, we, as a nation, are nevertheless very proud of our heritage, our nationality and our way of life.
As Sinclairs, we have an extra dimension of pride, resulting from our ancient heritage, and the innumerable feats of achievement by our clansfolk down through the centuries.

With appreciation and best wishes,
John.