Re: Fwd: does this sound familiar?

At 09:07 22/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>At 15:41 21/01/01 -0500, you wrote:
> >A friend who is not associated with Clan Sinclair forwarded this to me. He
> >told me not to visit the Holy Land. I thought it was interesting that it
> had
> >made The Rumormill. I wonder if anything will ever come of it?

>You might be interested to see this as well;
>
>http://www.rense.com/politics5/rabin.htm
>
>...The questionable background of Dr. Yehuda Hiss, the coroner - and why
>was the hyboid bone at the base of the tongue removed, as well as the
>heart? and why did Dr. Hiss refuse to conduct a DNA test confirming that
>the deteriorated heart eventually returned to his family was, in fact,
>Alasdair Sinclair's?
>
>Ash
>
>The "Sunday Post" (one of Scotland's less serious newspapers which relies
   on comic strips to swell its sales figures) also ran a story about the
death of
   Alisdair Rosslyn Sinclair in Israeli hands.

   It is unadulterated rubbish which is all the more dangerous because there is
   always a bit of historical truth to give credence to imaginary
connections with
   Secret Orders and ghoulish practices e.g. the removal of the heart and
the hyboid
   bone as part of a bizarre medieval ritual allegedly practised by the
Knights Templar.

   It is doubtful if Alisdair's visit to Jerusalem had anything to do with
the Knights
Templar although, when interviewed, his brother, James, was persuaded to
say that
he and his brother had paid frequent visits to Rosslyn Chapel and knew all
about
their illustrious forefathers and the part they had played in the Crusades.

By all accounts Alisdair was an itinerant with no fixed address but, in
order to give
credence to his story, Barry Chamish, the Israeli author, immediately
seizes on the
Sinclair name because he knew of the family's connection with the
KnightsTemplar.
Heu presto, we have a conspiracy theory about deaths in custody, family
bloodlines,
Israeli cover-ups and the renaissance of the Knights Templar to renew their
role as
guardians of the Holy Places.

It is a good story.  Barry Chamish's book (when published) will undoubtedly
sell well
but it is as far removed from reality as the Man in the Moon.

Pass the salt, please!

Niven Sinclair

Colin Grant, the Sunday Post journalist, adds his pennyworth by bringing
in a spokesman for the present day Knights Templars who is encouraged to say
that the Holy Places should be handed over to the United Nations and thus bring
an end to the endless feuding between Israelis and Arabs - to which we
would all
say "Amen".