Re: Burns' Night - 25th January

Hi,

      I will enjoy a Burns weekend curling with a dinner on Sat. night
at the Plainfeild Curling Club in Plainfeild, New Jersey. For those who
do not know what Curling is go to www.njcurling.org for more info.

Tapadh leibh
Bill

 From this evening onwards up to next weekend Scots and those of Scots
descent and affiliation throughout the world will gather for a "Burns
Supper", eat Haggis, recite poems and sing the odd song, and toast the
"Immortal Memory" with a drop of the finest (mine's still Old Pulteney from
Wick).  I have posted a new page to our website, linked from the home page
as a "new" item dedicated to Robert Burns with an embedded PowerPoint show
(*.pps), "Recipe for a Burns' Supper", and some links to Burns sites on the
WWW.

Have a happy Burns Night!

Yours aye

Iain