Fwd: FW: link

I received the following question from my mother, Linda Darwin, this morning
at work.  I have no idea... Can any of you shed some light on this topic?
Thanks,  Darwin

  "...watched Antiques Roadshow last night.  Some fellow had his g-g-g-g-g-g
grandfather chest from the Revolutionary War with powder horn, wallet, ID,
etc.  Valued at $50,000.  During this appraisal, the appraiser and owner
stated that the grandpa was with Sinclair in 1791 in Ohio when Sinclair lost
to the Indians in one of the worst defeats of the U.S. Army.  Do you know
anything about this?  I don't even know where to search.

Where in Ohio, what battle, what Indians, etc.?