Re: Juli Anderson & Auchindrain, Scotland

I have two pictures that are over 100 years old.  One of a place called Auchendinnan Lodge, and another of
Auchenhiglish Lodge.  They were in an album of over 60 other photos of the era.  Unfortunately they are two of
the few that were identified.

Both are fairly low buildings with multiple chimneys surrounded by 5 foot stone fences and wrought iron gates.
Pictures are in a country side setting with many large trees in the background.

Anyone know if these might be connected to Auchindrain or if not where they might be located?

Thanks, Jack.