Re: Three Wise Men

Dear Niven
My PC has been dead or dying for about a week otherwise I would entered a
gentle complaint to you Coz.
As far as we know, for life to continue there are two genders needed.  Male
and female. So why claim any greater virtue or failing for either. A tango
does not look as good danced alone.
On the personal scene, all went well and mood is positive. Thankyou.

Sinead.