Re: Australian war graves cemeteries in France

Dear laurel,
I wrote these dates down from the registry, so they where most likely killed
in the same battle, though memorials in different sites. The Adelaide
cemetery is Australian, the other is the militery cemetery with mainly
Australians, but memorials to some Canadians. Some French and an American
were moved from there to other sites.

The Commonwealth war graves commission cares for the graves of/ or has
memorial names for 843 Sinclair boys around the world. Canadians 108,
Australian 80, New Zealand 29, India 2, UK and former colonies 611 and South
African 13.

This might be a silly question, but who cares for the American sites?

Annie