Re: Millennium

To Sinclairs around the world,  I wish you all 2000 blessings in the coming year.  How fortunate we are that we can communicate with one another so easily. Thank you John
for making it possible.

Looking forward to meeting many of you at the Gathering!

Toni S,

Dave wrote:

  To everyone on the list and Sinclairs across the globe, I thought it would be a good idea if all the people on the list, including those who rarely write but always keep up to date, said "hello" at this landmark time (just once of course :)  ). I hope that you all have a merry Millennium eve and a splendid start to the next one (whichever dram you prefer). Best wishes, David and Donna Sinclair-Sherratt