Re: Monument to Henry Sinclair and Zeno and John and Julie and Darwin

I'm not completely versed but this sounds like maybe Delayne Coleman's Prince Henry Sinclair
Society kinda...they had plans to build a replica ship with a New Jersey boatyard I believe (but am
not absolutely certain)...they have erected a monument in Nova Scotia - In Guysborough - or more
correctly on the high road to Canso that shores Guysborough Harbour...It is a rock cairn a couple
of miles from the Clan Sinclair monument to Henry in Boylston Park...the view is spectacular...I
have photos...but they're not scanned in...it was Delayne who squired Tim on his hike...through
Nova Scotia earlier this year...I know from conversations with her earlier in the year that she was
making progress with Venetian connexions...I think that her society might be New York registered
maybe...

    and, while I'm at it...John - what do I send you - jpegs or can you take a psd. which is a
photoshop document...or let me know what you can use as a format...I have scads of scans - Henry
Monuments, Mystery Walls, the lovely and talented Bill Sinclair...and more...

                    welcome back JULIE HENDRICK...you've won a new Ashley MacIsaac cd...send your
address and I'll pop one in the mail...

                    Darwin...that would be wrong and a great loss...let us all move on...we can
stop the ripple effects and not let them cause more ripples...a great accident could do incredible
damage if we let it...I propose that if you withdraw from the list we all copy you on all of our
correspondences...

                                                    rob
                                                    halifax, nova scotia