sinclair link

HI All,
Just thought I would post this here incase anyone can make a connection?
This was posted at my website can anyone help this person?
Jenny

>My URL:http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3303
My Email:msmissy@oro.net

Comments:
I have been looking at this website and I believe I must be related somehow,
though I don't find the right connection just yet. My ggm was Annie Pearl
St. Clair, dau. of Daniel Henry St. Clair. He was b. abt 1833 in VA, wife is
Elizabeth. Their first child was Charles H. St.Clair b. abt 1871 in Tulare
Co., CA who married Martha Yarnell in Tulare Co., CA in Sep of 1899. In
Pearl's obituary Jan. of 1945 Charles & Martha are residents of Auckland New
Zealand. Does anyone know this Charles & Martha? When did they arrive in New
Zealand? Thanks for any help. Donna Ferris Penn Valley, CA, USA From the
Sacramento Bee. 17 Jan 1945 GOLDSMITH - Entered into rest near Del Paso
Park, January 15, 1945. Pearl St. Clair Goldsmith, loving mother of Mrs.
Vera Berger of Sacramento, Mrs. Winifred Packard of Modesto and Mrs. Dorothy
Passmore of Newman, sister of Mrs. Nellie Barton, Mrs. John Reagan and
Charles St. Clair of Auckland, New Zealand, Mrs. Walter Robinson of
Watsonville, Leslie St. Clair of Sultana and Frank St. Clair; a native of
California, aged 71 years. Friends are invited to attend the funeral
tomorrow (Thursday) at 10am from the Palm Chapel of James R. Garlick, corner
of Twentieth and P Streets. Interment Odd Fellows Lawn.